<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21503845?origin\x3dhttp://smileewithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Speak● about ●your● story●


Wednesday, February 08, 2006
- Collections of Memories -

suddenly want to sing the song weiyun wrote.. if this could support chinese input, i'd have e lyrics written all over.. haha.. shall i translate it into english?? heex...

Just by my side, and you will always walk the extra mile, tracing my paths...
And just when rainbow stretches across the gloomy skies..
It's all because, we know how it feels...
And yes I know that someday,
We might be drifted far far away...
And nothing seemed the same...
Till that day, we'll flip the collections of memories...
And realised, nothing's ever changed...
It's still the same..
Life's a journey and I have you..
I'm not alone..
As I walk the rest with you..

                                                                                                          
                                                                                                             Written @ 8:20 PM
When leaves fall the coming of Winter arrives
aboutchatlinksarchives


welcome
memories, though short-lived, brings the best smiles to your life

=)

to the ones i love
keep smiling
keep breathing
keep laughing
and never look back