Speak● about
●your● story●
Monday, April 30, 2007
FRIENDSHIP
I fear it's very wrong of me and yet i must admit;
When someone offers friendship, I want the whole of it.
I don't want anybody else to share my friends with me,
At least I want a special one, who's indisputedly..
Likes me much more than all the rest, who's always on my side;
Who never cares what others say, who lets me come and hide,
Within the shadow in the house, it doesn't matter where;
Who lets me simply be myself, who's always always there...
Written @ 9:21 PM
welcome
memories, though short-lived, brings the best smiles to your life
=)
about
write about yourself
About you~~~~~~~~~~
the one who feels, loves, hopes.
for smiles and happiness to the people around me
chat
What you want to say?
put your cbox/shoutmix code here.
Dont have 1 got one
here!
Back to past
sweet memories