<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21503845?origin\x3dhttp://smileewithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Speak● about ●your● story●


Friday, January 11, 2008
things have evolved till this day, which it's totally beyond our control. our roles have switched. His mindsets have changed. Mine's still the same. But because of a different perspective, a withdrawal of roles, a letting-go spirit, things have changed. Even though I did not increase any of my part, he seemed more important now, he says. But what have I done? Nothing. This, is the result of having no expectations. You lose the usual words, words of care and concern, but you gain the expectation-free life.

I thank him. For giving me a chance, to finally show him his importance. Not because I did additional, but because he stopped doing.

I thank him. For letting me see myself try. For letting me fight the battle, for I know that even if I failed, at least I battled bravely. At least I did see my own efforts.

The three options we had, or rather, I had: to leave things uncared, to battle alone, to peacefully retreat. I chose option2. I believe that choice, will leave me with no regrets in future.

                                                                                                          
                                                                                                             Written @ 12:17 PM
When leaves fall the coming of Winter arrives
aboutchatlinksarchives


welcome
memories, though short-lived, brings the best smiles to your life

=)

to the ones i love
keep smiling
keep breathing
keep laughing
and never look back