<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21503845?origin\x3dhttp://smileewithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
cool down miya...
Speak● about ●your● story●


Friday, May 29, 2009
U know I hardly lose my cool.. and if something can make me blow my top, means it’s a damn serious or damn angry-able thing!!!

Can u imagine I actually quarreled with the cl*ent? Yes I did! And now come to think of it, yes I should have controlled myself and my use of words so that I wouldn’t ruin the situation and the *ppl* relationship.. but if I AM using inappropriate words and tone, it really goes to show how angry and how desperate I wanna win this argument.

Because I always control my words and even to difficult *ppl*, I’ll twist my words and tone a lil’ just to show that yes this is what I want, and u are abt to cross my limit, so stop trying and faster do it.. but this time round its almost “huo chu qu” alr.. conclusion? I’m not at fault. She is.

So what if you’re the paymaster? I dun care! Please.. if u haf dealt with aud*tors and know what aud*tors want, why give yourself more trouble by NOT giving us the information and make us keep coming back to u to ask for them? Don’t u know how to save urself some trouble as well?

For a moment I was still thinking if I should send an email to follow up from that call, then explain slightly abt the “misunderstanding”. Jus to give her the benefit of doubt, perhaps she can understand it better from the email.. should I or should I not? A***t is ur statutory obligation OKAY, u dun have a CHOICE.

I still cant imagine I just quarreled with her. ARGH.

Better dun let me tio her during finals. If nt I bet she’s gonna make life difficult for me again.

Please la.. I didn’t even haf any pre-conception on u.. so stop having pre plus MIS conception on aud*tors can? And stop putting that mean face and attitude to us cuz its really so not nice and u make ur self impression go down and down. I’m not gonna judge u, hopefully u will ponder upon our discussion and think thru that u r the one making things difficult, not me.

*i sound like an unreasonable and super bad and nasty woman but if u were in my shoes just now, imagine somebody kept on forbidding u a chance to speak, kept rudely interrupting your sentences, even say, stop picking on her, u can imagine how bad the conversation was…”

Only people who are immature will think this way. I can’t help it if you think I’m picking on you, when I’m not. That’s final. Bye.

                                                                                                          
                                                                                                             Written @ 3:28 PM
When leaves fall the coming of Winter arrives
aboutchatlinksarchives


welcome
memories, though short-lived, brings the best smiles to your life

=)

to the ones i love
keep smiling
keep breathing
keep laughing
and never look back