Sunday, January 29, 2012
This is the first time, he said.. Why are you always crying..
Feeling heartache when seeing me tear, has suddenly became past.. Past event..
Now he only enjoys the happy times with me, and no longer takes responsibility or have a role to play in making me happy.. Comforting my sadness.. He takes no responsibility for them.. It's just my own.. And I'm supposed to mend the heart myself...
I thought we were supposed to share sorrows and woes.. I thought we could share them share the burden and walk down forever.. But I was so wrong.. He never wanted to do that.. He just wanted a wife, because that's the only right thing and natural path of life.. He wants kids, sons, because that is the way it should be.. Perhaps he thought he had a choice, to choose someone whom he can talk to and share things with.. To share his burden.. But he thought he has the world's heaviest burden so anything else is not as heavy or troubled or burdensome.. So others have no right to feel unhappy.. Or he doesn't really need to share those unhappiness cux his load is heavy enough.. N I'm the one..
It hurts to hear his cold tone as if I am begging him to talk to me.. It hurts so much, to hear him say why am I always crying.. It hurts to hear him say I'm the cause of all these... It hurts..to hear no words of concern or heartache when he hear tears at the other end of the call.. It hurts to hear him say he want to hang up when he knows I'm upset.. It hurts.. so badly.. It hurts...
I can't breathe.. It's so painful.. I totally lost the one I love...
Written @ 10:34 PM
When leaves fall the coming of Winter arrives
about
● chat
● links
● archives
welcome
memories, though short-lived, brings the best smiles to your life
=)
about
write about yourself
About you~~~~~~~~~~ the one who feels, loves, hopes. for smiles and happiness to the people around me
chat
What you want to say?
put your cbox/shoutmix code here. Dont have 1 got one here!