<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21503845?origin\x3dhttp://smileewithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Speak● about ●your● story●


Sunday, February 05, 2012
Jus to clarify, morning what happened was, I alr feel quite left out in this chat thing.. N u all are meeting earlier to play mj. I feel left out.. But u dunno and u still tell me I must do my part cuz I'm the organizer.. U don't know how I feel yet still step on me somemore... 

U think I'm pure lazy.. Alw ask u to contact them msg them.. Did it occur to u that, as much as I do like to have gatherings cuz that's when everyone will be happy and haf fun, I'm glas that everyone can meet.. But why I m alw laid back later, is because the harsh reality is, I'm just not as sociable on those chat groups.. Not as active.. N when u are not the centre, u get ignored and abandon.. I feel left out.. Yes u will tell me, don't organize, dont arrange.. But do u understand that, even if the whole world doesnt understands me, if I haf u, ur support, ur understanding, that would be sufficient.. But no.. I don't have that at all...

I can understand how juan juan feels that time.. But even after I said all these, I'll probably still have to face these independently,. I'm just alone..

Alone.. Myself..

I felt better after crying.. But my emotional tank is almost empty.. How long or far can the tears bring me..

                                                                                                          
                                                                                                             Written @ 12:01 AM
When leaves fall the coming of Winter arrives
aboutchatlinksarchives


welcome
memories, though short-lived, brings the best smiles to your life

=)

to the ones i love
keep smiling
keep breathing
keep laughing
and never look back