<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21503845?origin\x3dhttp://smileewithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Speak● about ●your● story●


Wednesday, February 01, 2012
Today started off quite unhappily.. I told him abt the video which I was excited abt.. But he reciprocated with only one word - "silly". I don't know what it means. But it just didn't seem very good to me.. Complained slightly to weiyun.. But I thought about it.. Perhaps it's because videography and stuff (those arty stuff) are not his strengths.. So if he were to be keen in this topic, I will keep bugging him asking for his opinions when he knows he can't give much.. And end up he might stepped on my toes and be found guilty of not being interested. So he rather not start it and take any responsibility.

Beginning to realize I do understand you.. Ya? Or am o just finding excuses for you, to make myself feel better? I would love to think it's the former.. :)

Anyways, I continued the rest of my day, striving to think of ways to put it across to u, such that you will be able to accept it! Figured that, I need to take it upon myself and make sure I assure u I'll handle it well and won't bother u.. Not that u are scared of bothers, but more of each taking charge of sth.. U prefer that way right? Can somehow imagine u nodding ur head, as though u are reading this now..

Abit nervous,. Cuz u are going to call later.. Should I put across?

                                                                                                          
                                                                                                             Written @ 11:26 PM
When leaves fall the coming of Winter arrives
aboutchatlinksarchives


welcome
memories, though short-lived, brings the best smiles to your life

=)

to the ones i love
keep smiling
keep breathing
keep laughing
and never look back