Thursday, March 29, 2012
After every quarrel, it always brings me to many thoughts.. Why do we quarrel?
Is it a natural girls instinct to always want or hope that her partner would think and do things for her, and feel for her? Is it a natural tendency that girls will use their judgment and set conclusions to a lot of matters, but guys being guys just don't bother and will think of us as nuisance when we try to impose our judgement? I know that imposing is not correct.. I know. If I were to advise my friends I'll probably say the same thing.. But it's so hard.. So hard to erase this need of hoping ur partner think alike u so u get empathy and comfort from the agreement..
Today he ask me, what is love.
Its meant to be a joke, as he showed me the cartoon drawings for that..
I got it right, I said love is.. You.
I know he is trying to cheer me up.. Trying to be positive abt things.. But I can't help feeling uncertain because of the past things he said.. I'm not bringing old things into quarrels.. I'm just saying, they have caused an impact in me, accumulatively.. I do love him, and because I love him, I can forgo a lot of things that I used to persist in the past.. I know he has contributed the same.. But he has once confirmed w me verbally that there's only so much he can do for me. And no more. I don't know if I'm v harping on this sentence.. But this forms the basis of my bad thoughts: that he no longer wants to do anymore.. So I have to be positive myself and bring positivity to the rs.. By myself.. It's a struggle.. Cuz I can never comprehend his thoughts.. And the sad thing is, as much as I wan him to know how I feel, telling him verbally, showing actions, or just keep mum, all won't help.. I really don't know what else I can do..
My only comfort now: is to love him and make him happy see him happy.. At least this is something I can do on my part, it's not dependent on other factors, it's just me which I can control.. Rather than harpin on him not meeting my expectations.. At least doing something I can see can control and can be confident of, makes me feel better.. Y bother abt the things I can't control..?
Wishes are wishes, hopes are hopes.. It's just hoping one day my wishes will materialize.. Just waiting..
Written @ 12:48 PM
When leaves fall the coming of Winter arrives
about
● chat
● links
● archives
welcome
memories, though short-lived, brings the best smiles to your life
=)
about
write about yourself
About you~~~~~~~~~~ the one who feels, loves, hopes. for smiles and happiness to the people around me
chat
What you want to say?
put your cbox/shoutmix code here. Dont have 1 got one here!