<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21503845?origin\x3dhttp://smileewithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Speak● about ●your● story●


Thursday, April 26, 2012
*tears* I can't help it.. I cried again.. How much do I really mean to him.. I said to myself, I understand.. I said I understand.. I'm really trying so hard.. To understand.. But who is here for me? Is this really gonna be how it will be in future? Does the distance really matter? The distance is even much more challenging to u, than meeting me? Stop.. Stop having all these expectations.. It's just gonna get worse.. Stop.. But how... U are not helping me.. U chose to abandon me.. I'm really not strong enough.. I'm not.. Why am I so weak.. It's not that I don't want to talk to u.. But I have no idea what to say.. I just have to force myself to say things like I'm ok.. So that u won't feel bad.. But it hurts.. Hearing ur half hearted concerns.. Why.. Why..

                                                                                                          
                                                                                                             Written @ 8:33 PM
When leaves fall the coming of Winter arrives
aboutchatlinksarchives


welcome
memories, though short-lived, brings the best smiles to your life

=)

to the ones i love
keep smiling
keep breathing
keep laughing
and never look back