<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21503845?origin\x3dhttp://smileewithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ups and downs...
Speak● about ●your● story●


Saturday, May 05, 2012
Having to visit 5 times hospital, 4 different hospitals is no joke.. And when the last patient is my dardar.. Last blow. Was supposed to tell him the thing That I planned to, for two weeks.. But cuz he was admitted.. So it's gone again.. Scared the wits out of me when he said he needs to be admitted.. When I reached hospital, I suddenly felt like I had this heavy responsibility.. The "all eyes on me" feeling.. Damn stressful.. After going back, I kept feeling this heavy heart feeling and mummy needed to calm me down.. No problem or issues.. The biggest thing I'm facing, is simply, I'm a grown up now. This is the biggest fact I realised, which is really scaring me. I need to take responsibility as a wife and take care of him. Not like I don't want to, but now, it's like your obligation and duty, whether u want or not. Suddenly unsure of taking up this job.. Like I'm all along pampered being the daughter of the house, now it's the owner of our family.. No longer bein taken care of, but u need to take care of ppl.. The change is .. Shocking. My heart still feels heavy.

                                                                                                          
                                                                                                             Written @ 3:20 PM
When leaves fall the coming of Winter arrives
aboutchatlinksarchives


welcome
memories, though short-lived, brings the best smiles to your life

=)

to the ones i love
keep smiling
keep breathing
keep laughing
and never look back